Shopping with Elegant Men’s Fashion is pretty straightforward and quick. But if needed, we are always on standby.
Staying Safe Online
1) Look for the security padlock – Watch out for HTTPS rather than HTTP. The browsers will show a padlock icon at the top of the browser.
2) Check out for things that seem too good to be true! Be careful when you see adverts with incredible deals. It's unlikely to be a genuine offer.
If you'd like more information, check out these websites:
Passwords and Privacy Settings
- Set strong passwords that include letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Don't use the same password for everything.
- Try to avoid words that are easy to guess, such as people's names.
- If you've been a victim of fraud, make sure you reset ALL your passwords, particularly for your email address(es).
- Set the privacy settings on your social media accounts to High.
Be cautious of social media posts advertising competitions or voucher giveaways. Our website will always confirm our genuine offers.
Don't give any information out if you're unsure who is calling.
Your bank will never call you asking for personal information, such as your card number or the expiry date.
Just end the call – you should never give out personal information over the phone.
Other ways to protect yourself include:
Shred documents that are not required anymore, such as bank and other credit statements, household bills, and receipts, may show your details.
If you believe your data may have been compromised and immediate action is required:
Please get in touch with us immediately.
You’ve probably heard the term “phishing” before. It’s a method used by cybercriminals to trick you into disclosing personal information so they can steal your money, your data, or your identity.
Unfortunately, no company is immune to these fraudsters, so there is a chance of you receiving a scam email that appears to be from us.
These emails will often look genuine, at first glance, and display our company logos – they’re designed to encourage you to click the links within and log into your account.
The subject line will be along the lines of:
“Your account has been suspended” or “Your password has expired.”
The links within the email will often redirect you to a fake login site. If you attempt to log in, your details will likely be recorded and used to commit fraud.
As a rule, please do not click on ANY links or attachments if you have even the slightest suspicion about the email. Also, never respond to unsolicited messages or calls asking for your personal or financial details.
We’ll only ever ask for your personal details if you’ve made direct contact with us by email/chat first.
Points to Consider
- If you’re asked to enter personal information, like your account details, username, or password.
- If there’s a sense of urgency in the email (for example, a threat or security risk to your account unless you take immediate action).
- If the email isn’t addressed to you but instead has a generic greeting like ‘Dear customer.’
- If there are spelling mistakes.
- If the sender’s email address looks suspicious / differs from previous messages, we’ve sent you.
- If you weren’t expecting to hear from us.
… it could be a scam!
If an order has been placed on your account without your permission, immediate action is required:
Please get in touch with us immediately.
The digital world is never 100% fool-proof. Sometimes, the problem arises, and we openly accept the fault if it’s from our side.
We’re sorry to hear about the problem associated with our website. Please get in touch with us with as many of the following details as possible:
- Your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge).
- The device you’re using (laptop, mobile phone, etc.).
- The operating system of your device.
- Your Internet Service Provider (Eg: Virgin Media, T%T Broadband, etc.).
- The time and date of the error.
- The area of our site where the error occurred.
- Any error messages that popped up.
Our friendly team will let you know how to resolve it as quickly as we can.
We’re so sorry to hear that you’re having issues.
If you’ve checked the terms and conditions of the code and your order is eligible, please get in touch, and we’ll be happy to look into this for you.
Our promotional items are usually limited stock and tend to sell out very fast, so it’s first come, first served. We’re sorry that you missed out this time!
Would you mind checking your junk/spam box in case the emails are being directed there? If they are, you'll need to add us as a trusted sender.
If you have any further problems, don't hesitate to contact us.
We regularly update the stock levels.
Suppose you leave a product in your bag for an extended time before checking out and purchasing it. In that case, the item may sell out and therefore be removed from your bag.
We apologize for any disappointment this may cause you.