To look expensive, you don’t need to own expensive things! It’s a fact that it’s not the fancy or luxurious
Last Revised – 01/February/2023
First and foremost, we DO NOT SELL your personal information.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) and our dedicated team that supports this office by contacting us through our Contact Form. This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that we can deliver an experience that you can confidently trust.
1) WHAT CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
– Identifiers and contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
– Purchase or other commercial information, such as the items you purchase, items you have altered or custom made (including measurements), shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates);
– Payment information, such as your payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), and billing address;
– Preference information, such as your contact and marketing preferences, and brand and merchandise interests;
– Profile and account information, which may include Contact, Purchase, and Preference information as well as your account password, information about Wish List items, items in your online shopping cart or saved for future purchase, registry information, product review information, gift card, address book entries, and other information about your profile or account;
– Communications and interactions, which may include email messages, chat sessions, text messages, and phone calls that we exchange with you;
– Demographic information, which may include birth date, gender, ZIP code, and other information about you;
– Call recordings, including information about your call and that you share when you call us on the phone;
– Location or geo-location information of your device that you use with our website or mobile applications, if your device settings allow us to collect location information;
– Device and browsing information and other Internet activity information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity (collectively, “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information also may include information about when and how you access and use our websites or mobile applications, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visit before coming and after leaving one of our websites, how you navigate and what you search for using our websites and mobile applications, the website pages and items you view using our websites and mobile applications, and the items you purchase; and
– Inferences about any of the information above that may relate to your preferences, or other matters.
However, we also collect additional information when delivering our Products or Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious to you, so we wanted to highlight and explain below a bit more about what these might be (as they vary from time to time) and how they work:
Account Related Information is collected in association with your use of our Services, such as account number, purchases, when products renew or expire, information requests, and customer service requests and notes or details explaining what you asked for and how we responded.
Cookies and Similar Technologies on our websites and our mobile applications allow us to track your browsing behavior, links clicked, items purchased, your device type, and to collect various data, including analytics, about how you use and interact with our Services.
Data about Usage of Services is automatically collected when you use and interact with our Services, including metadata, log files, cookie/device IDs, page load time, server response time, and approximate location information to measure website performance and improve our systems, including optimizing DNS resolution, network routing and server configurations. Specifically, interactions with the features, content and links (including those of third-parties, such as social media plugins) contained within the Services, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and error data is collected.
Supplemented data may be received about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in which case we may combine this data with information we already have about you so that we can update, expand and analyze the accuracy of our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
2) HOW WE UTILIZE INFORMATION:
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that;
– for which we have been given permission,
– as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or
– as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
These uses include:
Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing the Services we provide to you. We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our Services. We utilize this information to:
- Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our Services (again, including our websites and mobile applications).
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services.
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems.
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services.
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services and what products and services are most relevant to you.
Often, much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use our Services, and is not linked to any personal data, but to the extent it is itself personal data, or is linked or linkable to personal data, we treat it accordingly.
Sharing with trusted third parties
We may share limited personal data of yours within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Processing debit/credit card payments.
- Managing our products.
- Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics.
- Communicating with you, such as by email, live chat bot or survey delivery.
- Customer relationship management.
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).
Communicating with you
We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
- Text (SMS) messages.
- Telephone calls.
- Automated phone calls or text messages.
You may also update your subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from us and/or our partners by signing into your account and visiting “Account Settings” page.
If you believe that anyone has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us.
Transfer of personal data abroad
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests
We co-operate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
We use web analytics tools provided by service partners such as Google Analytics, and others to collect information about how you interact with our website or mobile applications, including what pages you visit, what site you visited prior to visiting our website, how much time you spend on each page, what operating system and web browser you use and network and IP information. We use the information provided by these tools to improve our Services. These tools place persistent cookies in your browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website. Each cookie cannot be used by anyone other than the service provider (ex: Google for Google Analytics).
How you can access, update or delete your data
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
If you are unable for any reason to access your Account Settings, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
3) HOW WE USE INFORMATION:
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products, services, and experiences. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
– To provide you with products and services, such as to: fulfill your orders and process your payments; process, maintain, and service your account(s) and memberships; and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like;
– To respond to you, such as when you: place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry; enter a contest or sweepstakes; complete a survey; or share a comment or concern;
– For personalization of your experiences with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; facilitate your interactions with our stylists and salespeople; track and categorize your activity and interests on our websites and mobile applications, including by identifying the different devices you use; and to enrich your experience in our stores, on our websites, and through our mobile applications;
– For marketing and advertising, such as to: send you marketing and advertising communications, customize the marketing and advertising that we show you (we offer choices about marketing and advertising as noted in the “Your Choices” section below);
– For analytics, such as to: understand how you use our websites and mobile applications; understand how you shop with us; determine the methods and devices used to access our websites and mobile applications; and improve our websites and mobile applications;
– For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law;
– For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes.
4) SECURITY AND FRAUD:
We follow industry accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you share with us through our websites and mobile applications. In general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal information.
We encourage you to take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your account and personal information, including by doing the following:
– Reviewing your Elegant Men’s Fashion account periodically and immediately reporting any unexpected activity or unrecognized information;
– Installing the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses;
– Using complex passwords (a minimum of 8 alpha/numeric Case Sensitive Characters);
– Not using the same password on more than one website;
– Not sharing your password with others;
– Password protecting your computer and mobile device; and
– Signing out/logging off of website sessions so that your session is closed, especially when using a public computer.
You may come in contact with websites, emails, or texts that try to lure you into providing personal information with an offer such from Elegant Men’s Fashion. Elegant Men’s Fashion does not sponsor or endorse these offers.
If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on a website or in an email or text, please forward the information to [email protected] or call us at +447828483306 so that we can follow up.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us.
5) NOTICES, DISCLOSURES, AND COUNTRY SPECIFIC NOTICES
– Links to Other Websites and Services; Our websites or mobile applications may provide links to other Internet sites, content, or videos (embedded or direct links) maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the sites, content, or videos accessed via the links, and we have not reviewed the privacy practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of those third parties.
– Browsers Do Not Track Signals; While we strive to offer you choices when you use our websites and mobile applications, we do not promise that we will be able to receive or honor web browser Do Not Track signals.
– Children’s Privacy; Elegant Men’s Fashion does not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you believe that your child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to Elegant Men’s Fashion in connection with our website or mobile application, and without prior verifiable parental consent, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can take steps to delete the personal information that they provided.
If you have questions about these practices, please contact us at [email protected].
6) INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Purchases made through our websites or mobile applications that customers choose to ship to locations outside of the United Kingdom are made from our Product Delivery Partners. Personal information that you provide in connection with website or mobile application orders that ship outside of the United Kingdom is provided to our Product Delivery Partners.
If you provide personal information through our websites or mobile applications separate from a purchase, you agree that the personal information will be transferred to and processed in the United Kingdom and any other country or jurisdiction at our sole discretion. The laws that apply to the use and protection of personal information in the United Kingdom or other countries or jurisdictions in which we transfer or process personal information may be different from the laws and protections in your country.
Please Note: Nobody is safe from hackers these days. Elegant Men’s Fashion will notify you, within forty-eight hours of such a breach occurring, if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which materially affects you and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
This document was last updated on 01/February/2023.